Digests provide concise overviews of select decisions and court documents, highlighting key facts, allegations, and legal analyses dealing with sexual and gender-based violence. The digests provide a summary of the procedural history leading to the decision along with the disposition and a synopsis of the gender issues discussed in the decision. Digests will be added over time so please check back.
Digests will be added regularly to this space–please check back.
- Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda
- International Criminal Court
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
- International Military Tribunals – Nuremberg and Far East Tribunals
- Special Court for Sierra Leone
- Special Panels for Serious Crimes in East Timor
- State Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina – Section I for War Crimes
- European Court of Human Rights